Right, so the following content would be totally based on my class-W25J. To those reading this right now, in case you didn't know, I'm absolutely in love with my class. I don't know what life is going to be like without them in class. It's indeed hard to find people whom you can really get along well with and I thank god I've known them. This may sound a little too cliché and a little emo-tic but who gives a shit. I'm just purely writing all my sincere thoughts and putting them into words and onto the web. So here I go... To W25J, this is for you.

From the day we did the class skit/video for culture, our unity as a class started to surface. If you all remembered, that's the time whereby the whole class was really involved with. And when it's time to present and when the video wasn't working out right, remember the tension and stress that we were under. Caleb was rushing the video, Seok Hui and Amutha were busy writing the captions, and I started to freak out when my bluetooth to my phone just wouldn't work properly. The sweat, the laughters, the videos, the stress, and the relief, that was the day I could never forget...

And the class chalet brought us even closer as a class. Those 2 days were filled with fun, and more fun. Thanks to those who decided to come and to those who couldn't make it, we understand. Just remember and promise to attend the last one alright? It's really the last time for us as a class. So yeah, do place it as top priority. I'll post the details here later and I'll inform you all again when the date is closing in. I remembered Wild Wild Wet, I remembered the late night biking, I remembered the card games and the pillow fight, I remembered the water fights, I remembered photo taking sessions in the toilet and I remembered chatting late into the night and falling asleep all together,side by side. I will always remember my class and the people who've made this semester such a great one. I love W25J, I really do.

Those times spent in class were great. Those hilarious youtube videos, those movies that we watched together, and the common topic we shared and laughed at everyday in class just made us what we are, W25J. I certainly do feel the love. I just hope that each and every one of you enjoyed your last days as a class. The class photos, the movie at causeway point, the dinner at Newton, the late night chat at Starbucks, and the very last lunch we had at W4's canteen. Those memories... :(


Amutha, Shi Kang, Yuh Hang, Joon Kiat, Debby, Darren, Yan zhoong, Ili, Kyan, Geraldine, Bryan, Seok Hui, Faizel, Farhan, Qiao Yi, Aniza, Rui Hua, Frederick, Siti, Bernie, Caleb, Jia Lan, Xerxes, Jonathan.

Thank you, thank you all for the memories.